Monday, June 21, 2010

Its like Christmas!

Today was awesome! After waiting for almost 2 weeks, I finally got my Iron Maiden t-shirts and Phantom Of The Opera Eddie figure - they are just absolutely awesome - especially the figure!

Isn't that sweet! I ordered the McFarlane Killers Eddie figure too

- it should be here in a week or so. I can't wait to get that one. I used to have it but some ass stole it from my apartment when I was moving and all my stuff was packed up. It was actually my neighbors - white trash, losers - they stole all my Marilyn Monroe shit that my mom got me - really expensive shit that you just can't replace, because it was limited edition shit they don't sell in the stores at all. But anyway, it just makes me so pissed off because I have lost so many valuable and irreplaceable things in the past and it's not going to happen anymore - I don't care if I have to shove all my shit up my ass, I'm not losing anything anymore.

I'm going to be getting the other figures too, but they are going to be hella expensive - which sucks. These are the ones I'm getting when I can find them at a good price - The Trooper, Piece Of Mind, Somewhere In Time, The Number Of The Beast, and Live After Death.



No comments:

Post a Comment