Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Iron Maiden TONIGHT!

Yes, tonight is the big concert! I've been waiting for this night for years! Not only to see Iron Maiden, but to share the experience with my daughter. Though she is not into the heavy metal scene, she can appreciate their music. It reminds me of when I bought my mom tickets for the Pink Floyd concert, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason for Mother's Day. It was an extraordinary event, being held at Texas Stadium, the place looked to be sold out and I can't remember if it was or not, but for a band that old to still pack and entire stadium is incredible. Iron Maiden is pretty much the same and without even had any radio air play in the U.S. Unfortunately, tonights show will not be held in a huge arena like it was the last time I saw them in 1986 for the Somewhere On Tour concert, which was held at Reunion Arena. I didn't have all that great of a seat back then, stuck somewhere in the middle of the floor, it was hard to see, especially since security made you stay in your seat. I tried to get closer, but was ousted by the actual ticket holders of the seat I snagged next to my friend.

This time I got pit tickets, so we will be right up on the stage, which is just going to be so freaking awesome! I can't wait!! I will be posting pics tomorrow of the show, maybe even tonight! :) Since they will taken with my phone, dont expect awesome quality, but since I will be right there - they should be some pretty good shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment