Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Ultimate Job!



Pixar is no doubt the best movie and animation studio in the world and in the history of film making. Since their first feature film release of Toy Story in 1997, Pixar has racked up 24 Academy Awards for just nine films and grossing at least $550 million per film internationally - that's an achievement very few, if any, can boast. Check out this great, but somewhat lacking article from Wired, about the making of Toy Story 3.

When I got my Associates degree in 3D animation, Pixar was where I wanted to work, but unfortunately I chose a different path and have regretted it ever since. But I'm still young and full of talent and ideas, so I will once again pursue the dream of working for Pixar and continue my education getting a Bachelors in 3D this time and making the most kickass demo reel possible.What animator wouldn't want to work at a place like this?!



No comments:

Post a Comment